Sponsored Links

วันศุกร์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Real Estate Financing Options by Ron Mead

Financing real estate purchases is a big concern for many just entering the real estate investing field. In my first book about investing in Probate Real Estate I showed you how to buy property at discounted prices. As a result many of you wanted to know, "How do I build my buyers list? What are my financing options without going the traditional route with a mortgage broker? Is there a book that will give me some creative financing ideas?"
Consequently, about one year later I wrote a second book and called it my guerrilla financing guide. In it I present different ways of financing properties that you probably haven't thought of.
Since many of you might be concerned about how you are going to sell your property once you buy it, one of the solutions I discuss is building your buyer list before you make your purchase.
How do you do that you ask?
Well, I don't want to give away all my thunder, but here's one quick idea.
How about calling a few CPA's?
"Hello Ms. CPA. Would you happen to have any clients that might be interested in buying Real Estate at a discounted price? Oh ... you do, but you can't give me their number? That's OK. I know you are not able to give out your clients phone numbers, but could you just give them a ring and let them know what I do, and if they are interested, give them my phone number?"
Do you think if you called ten to fifteen CPA firms over a couple of hours you might get a few ... or fifty ... potential investors looking for discounted real estate properties?
I guarantee you will. It's all part of "see the people, tell your story."
I have a standing joke that you could drop me off at your kids soccer match and I'll come home with names of three potential buyers of my deals.
All you need to do is to see more people and tell them your story.
How about inviting me to your next church picnic?
Yep, you got it ... "That's a lovely hat Mrs. Ruddlesheim, could you please pass the deviled eggs? Oh, by the way...would you happen to know anyone interested in buying discounted real estate? Your grandson does? Really! Do you think I might give him a call?"
You got it ... three more names to my list.
All you need to do is to see more people and tell them your story. Everybody's interested in getting a good deal!
So that's my tip for the day..."see the people, tell your story!"
Oh, by the way, at one time I had a list of 27 potential buyers. The Darling Bride Sharon had to stop me from going to church picnics before they didn't invite me anymore. All of a sudden, no freebie cherry pie!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น